Tis the season for luck…(And lucky eats) when your St. Patrick’s Day guests try one of these 39 magically delicious AIP and Paleo St. Patty’s Day recipes for your St. Patty’s Day Brunch, Munch, Picnic or Dinner shin-dig.
Your guests will feel like they struck a pot of gold when you wine and dine them with these deceivingly healthy AIP Paleo bites (that are so good, they won’t miss their greasy sausage Bangers or sugar-filled Rice Krispie treats).
No matter what type of party you’re throwing down, here’s Paleo AIP St. Patty’s Day menu for magically delicious eats around the clock— Brunch, Munch, Picnic Lunch or Dinner Shin Dig.
- St. Patty’s Day Brunch Menu- AIP Paleo
- St. Patty’s Day Appetizers & Snack Ideas – AIP Paleo
- St. Patty’s Day Picnic Menu— AIP Paleo
- St. Patty’s Day Dinner Shin Dig Menu- AIP Paleo
St. Patty’s Day Brunch Menu- AIP Paleo
Start the day off with a bang!
- “Greens Eggs & Ham” by Primal Palate
for modified AIP: use pastured egg yolks only, discard white
- One Pan Irish Bangers by What Grandma Ate
- Salmon Cakes with Avocado Aioli by Salixisme
- Green Goddess Morning Soup by Conscious Cleanse
- Lucky Charms Pumpkin Raisin Muffins by It’s All About Paleo
For “charms” use: Dried Cranberries, Golden Raisins & Raisins
- Taste the Rainbow Fruit Skewers by Finger Prickin’ Good
St. Patty’s Day Appetizers & Snack Ideas – AIP Paleo
How about a March Madness game watching party or casual afternoon get together? Here are some little bites and finger foods to tide you over.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip with Gold Plantain Chips by the Health Nut Mama
- Cilantro Guacamole by Whole New Mom with Sweet Potato Chips
- Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Hummus by Autoimmune Wellness with Rainbow Baby Carrots
- Green Sliders by Paleo Nom Nom with Chimichurri Sauce by Gutsy by Nature
- Irish Lamb Stew by Autoimmune Wellness
- Crispy Chicken Thighs with Green Sauce by Eat Drink Paleo
- “Reuben” Sandwiches on Paleo Irish Soda Bread By Sweet Treats Baking(Use corned beef, ham or turkey for meat)
- Shamrock Shakes by He Won’t Know it’s Paleo
- Mint Chocolate Bites by the Emancipated Epicure
- Fudge Avocado Brownies by Lichen Paleo, Loving AIP
St. Patty’s Day Picnic Menu— AIP Paleo
Spring is in the air, and in your picnic basket with these refreshing yummy eats!
- Cilantro-Infused Anti-Inflammatory Meat Ball Bites by Grazed & Enthused with Golden Kitchen Honey Mustard Dressing
- Green Mean Chicken Salad by He Won’t Know It’s Paleo
- Corned Beef Stuffed Cabbage Rolls by Notes From a Messy Kitchen
- Simple Roasted Rainbow Carrot “Fries” by Diva di Cucina
- Spring Chopped Salad by Mel Joulwan
- Spiralized Zucchini Pasta with Creamy Avocado Pesto
AIP: No pine nuts
St. Patty’s Day Dinner Shin Dig Menu- AIP Paleo
Hearty Irish staples with green things on the side.
- Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie by Gutsy by Nature
- Lemon Garlic Cornish Hens by the Daring Gourmet
- Simple Beef Brisket by Predominantly Paleo
- (Green) “Beans in a Blanket” by Paleo Leap
- Wilted Rainbow Chard by Real Food Forgaer
- Ginger Fried Cabbage by Eat Heal Thrive
- Cabbage Slaw by Healing Autoimmune