You know your blood type, your body type and your skin type…but what about your gut type?
Most people are prone to one of the 5 main gut types—kind of like we are prone to being an endomorph, mesomorph or ectomorph or having oily, normal or dry skin.
The 6 Gut Types include:
- Stressed Gut (anxiety, type a, driven, overthinking, thyroid/hormone imbalances, adrenal)
- Immune Gut (leaky gut, allergies, skin problems, cancer)
- Gastric Gut (acid reflux, Gerd, stomach bloating)
- Dysbiotic Gut (yeast, SIBO, constipation)
- Toxic Gut (liver, gallbladder)
- Inflammed Gut (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, non-gut related symptoms)