Long recipes overwhelm me.
Any list longer than about 5 or 6 ingredients, and it’s not happening.
If you feel me there, then you will absolutely love these three recipes—less than 5 ingredients to help you accomplish your Day 28 #thrivelife project:
You’ve got to try one of these!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Cup Creamy Almond Butter or Raw Cashew Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Raw Honey
- 1 Large Pasture-Raised Egg
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips or Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the nutbutter, honey, egg and vanilla. Mix until well combined and softened dough forms.
- Stir in chocolate chips until well-mixed. (Hint: If dough is too soft to shape into balls, place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to firm).
- Using a spoon, form dough into balls, place on baking sheet and gently flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Coconut Chocolate Fudge
- 1 Cup Coconut Butter
- ½ cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2 Tbsp. Raw Honey or Pure Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Melt coconut butter in microwave on high (about 30 seconds).
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender or with a spoon until smoothly blended.
- Fold mixture into a medium-sized Tupperware container, lined with wax paper.
- Pat mixture to a flat, consistent layer.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree (pumpkin only)
- 5 Pasture-raised Eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil or ghee
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice & 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 2-3 drops liquid stevia or 2 tbsp. raw honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in medium sized bowl and mix with a whisk OR add all ingredients to a blender and mix, until smooth.
- Divide batter into greased muffin tins (about ¼ cup of mix per tin) or a 8×8 baking dish for “bread.”
- Bake for 14-18 minutes (muffins) or 22-25 minutes (for bread), until lightly browned and comes out clean with a fork or toothpick.
FREE THRIVE KICKSTARTER GUIDE
Get a taste of what Thrive is all about with the Free 7-Day Thrive in Life Kickstart Guide when you join Thrive’s inner circle.